Masks are strongly recommended in Platt House managed spaces. Please be prepared to present your Green PennOpen pass if requested onsite.
- No eating permitted in Platt House rehearsal rooms.
- Do not overcrowd rooms.
- Take frequent breaks.
- You must record the name, email address, and phone number of every person who attends your activity. This is important in case contact tracing is needed.
- As the person submitting this space request, you must act as the Health Marshall for this reservation. As Health Marshall, you must:
- Make sure all individuals in your reservation adhere to the above regulations.
- Check all individuals in your reservations for Green Open Passes.
- Do not permit anyone with a Red Open Pass to attend the activity.
- Do not permit anyone without a Green Open Pass to attend the activity.
By submitting your reservation request, you agree that you and all members of your reservation will adhere to the regulations listed above and in the terms and conditions.
Please note: these protocols are per current University guidance. Regulations could change at any time. Please keep an eye on any communication related to Covid protocols.
Platt House has performance, meeting, event, and rehearsal space available to the Penn Community. Spaces are primarily intended for use by student groups under advisement by Platt House staff including groups. However, Penn student groups and individuals are welcome to reserve rehearsal rooms.
If you intend to hold a public event such as a master class or workshop, you must make special arrangements by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to the spaces within Platt House walls, Platt House staff manage reservations for the Penn Live Arts Dance Studio (formerly the Annenberg Dance Studio). This space is located at and is primarily intended for student dance groups not affiliated with PAC.